Header Ads

Klook.com

Im going to #Blogapalooza 2K13!



Blogging opens a lot of opportunity to me; it’s one of the reasons why I landed my job, it gives me more friends that widen my network, experience new things and give a lot of first on my career and personal life.

This year another first is about to happen as I will be joining hundreds of fellow bloggers at the biggest blogging event of the year, The Blogapalooza 2013

Blogapalooza is an event where bloggers and businesses meet together and share awesome stuff with each other. This is the opportunity for businesses to introduce their product or brand to hundreds of influential bloggers.

This is a great opportunity bloggers to see new faces, meet new friends and connect to businesses.

Up to now registration for bloggers and business is still open, click this link to register





No comments

Comment

Powered by Blogger.