Header Ads

Klook.com

No Valentines Date? JCI has prepared something for you!

Valentine’s Day is fast approaching. Almost everyone is preparing for their Valentine’s date, thinking of gimmicks, shopping for outfits, and going to spas and salon for treatment. Unfortunately, there are people like I do who perceive this particular day as just normal for the only reason that I am single and probably, have no one to date during that special day. Good thing is, staying home to sleep or reading books the whole day will not be much of a bad idea...unless I stumble upon "pabebe" posts of couples online. That would suck, because then, I would get envious.

But I guess some of us have a solution to this. Three JCI Chapters here in Pangasinan have a special treat for singles like me. They will be organizing a Speed Dating and an after-party entitled “Love at First Sit”. This got me excited. Who knows, I might find my “forever” at this JCI event on February 12 at the Ciudad Elmina Fishing Village in Dagupan City. But this is not only for the singles; everyone is welcome! Even people within relationships who want a pre-valentine date, friends who just want to party and have fun, people who want to be able to forget and move on, and people who want to help out for a cause.

And since I am joining, I guess I need to prepare myself emotionally and well, physically because first impressions last, as they say. Also, time is key here (speed dating) so I have to have a sexy watch to back me up just in case I fail at starting conversations. But the problem is, I am too busy to go to the mall and buy one. Fortunately, online selling is legit. There are lots of online websites for me to shop at and search through their good product offerings. But one of my favorite and most trusted online shops/e-commerce services is Zalora. I just checked their items and I can now buy Timex watches online at ZALORA with a few clicks and simple instructions.

Going back to the event, you can contact Jayson (09369990924) or Juyjuy (09056675936) for more information and reservation. Love at First Sit was organized by JCI Lingayen Bagoong, JCI Dagupan Inc. and JCI Binmaley Sigay.



1 comment:

  1. I like it allot. You know precisely what your talking about, exactly where other people are coming from on this issue.

    Healthcare Website Design by Optimized360.Com

    ReplyDelete

Comment

Powered by Blogger.